Past Event Coverage
ANGI: Robust CNG Transit Activity
Wisconsin-based ANGI Energy Systems, which was recently acquired by mainstream fuel dispenser leader Gilbarco Veeder-Root, has delivered CNG fueling equipment to more than 20 transit locations over the the last 18 months.
The jobs include upgrades to existing facilities and all-new CNG systems, says ANGI VP Jared Hightower.
Most of ANGI’s transit business is done through partners including station integrators, station operators, and general contractors, he says: “ANGI’s primary focus is manufacturing equipment and systems for compressed natural gas fueling.”
ANGI (Booth 3659) says it’s the largest supplier to the North American CNG market, and “recognizes CNG as a mainstream and viable fuel choice for transit fleets.”
Among ANGI’s recent CNG fueling station equipment orders and deliveries:
- CityBus – Lafayette, Ind.
- WAVE Transit – Wilmington, N.C.
- Montgomery County Transit Facilities – Rockville, Md.
- RTC Las Vegas – Nevada
- Akron Metro Regional
- Transit Authority – Ohio
- St. Cloud Metropolitan Transit
- Commission – Minnesota
- River Valley Transit – Williamsport, Pa.
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART) – Florida
- Kansas City Area Transportation
- Authority (KCATA) – Missouri
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LAMTA)
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) – Florida